When playing online casinos with your cash, the ability to identify safe online casinos from the bad eggs is one skill every casino player should have. For newbies, this can be a challenging task. With numerous casino sites, finding secure platforms can be truly frustrating.
A casino site that is blacklisted employs unscrupulous methods to manipulate games in its favor or deny players their winnings. In most cases, some casinos may seem to have legal operations but with unfavorable terms and conditions.
There are a number of factors to take into account, and among those that have been brought up in relation to the casinos mentioned on our rogue and blacklist sites are their questionable software, unreliable payment history, and subpar customer support. In this article, you will find a handful of online casinos to steer clear of. The casinos that are featured in this article are all malicious and have been banned for very good reasons.
List of Blacklisted Casinos and the Reasons
The following is a list of backlisted casino sites and the reasons:
- 1X2 Gaming: when this company ran out of money, it became difficult to pay the players their money. However, they remained open and kept taking deposits from gamers who didn’t know any better.
- BETFAIR: Betfair were fond of witholding players’ profits and they refused take responsibility for their error. They also had poor casino procedures.
- Affpower Group of Casinos: The AffPower Group of Casinos is responsible for one of the most flagrant usages of stolen software in the industry. They have obtained an unauthorized copy of the Net Entertainment games, which they have then altered in order to give themselves a greater advantage over the casino. On more than one occasion, they have been the subject of a large number of complaints from players who have not been paid for their winnings. Multiple problems, including unethical marketing, sluggish payouts, voiding prizes for small T/C violations, and unlawfully hacking sites to put their adverts, are some reasons this casino got on our list. Additionally, software theft (pirated games).
Avoid the following names:
Co.za, Atlantic Casino (Club), Casino BluSky, Casino Bordeaux, Casino SuperLines, Casino1 Club, Cashpot Casino Company Casino, Cosmik Casino, Crazy Casino, Deuce Club Casino, EnzoCasino, EuroMoon Casino, Madame Chance Casino, Magik Casino, Magik Slots, OceanBets Casino, OrientXpress Casino, Osiris Casino, Park Lane Casino, Ramses Gold Casino, Slots500 Casino, Times Square Casino, and Triomphe Casino.
- Cyberrock Entertainment: This company has had series of complaints of either delayed payments or no payments at all. As a result, we do not recommend the folowing companies:
21 Grand Casion, EZ Scratch, Vegas Days Casino, Euro Fortune Casino, Casino Fiz, Rockbet, Tradition Casion, Play2Win Casino, CrazyWinners Casino and SupremePlay Casino.
- FutureBet Casinos: This casino company is similar to their fraudulent cauterparts. They do no pay affiliates and players. Here is a list of casinos under this brand:
Big Daddy’s Casino, Xtreme Bluff, Vegas 24, Doms Casino, Poker Dealer, Want My Poker, Empire Casino, Poker Eon, Beach House Poker, 300 chips, Amco Poker, PokerTouch, Poker Syndicate, The Poker Club, Stinky Fish Poker, Poker, Poka, Jack Daddy’s Poker, Maya GAming, Podium Poker, Average, Joe, Ace City, US Star Casino, Down Home Poker, and many others.
- CURGRAM GROUP: Players were subjected to repeated and unwanted email spamming. Ignored consumer demands and flat-out refused to pay players. Clearly not a good business practice. Unfortunately, they are still in operation until this day. However, you can stay away from these brands:
Mighty Slots, SlotLuv, Slot Nuts, Plenty Jackpots, Slots Inferno, Real Vegas Online, and 99 Slot Machines.
Why Do Online Casinos Get Blacklisted
There are a number of reasons why online casinos get blacklisted, among them are questionable software, unreliable payment history, and subpar customer support.
- Games and Software
A casino is differentiated from its competitors by the quality of its game selection; nevertheless, falling short in this area might result in the casino being placed on our blacklist of sites to avoid. All of our suggested casinos have top-of-the-line software and games that are easy to understand and play. Suspicious casinos, on the other hand, give unfair RTP rates, poor gaming experience, and rigged software.
It is common practice for online casinos to handle considerable quantities of money on behalf of players, and players place a high degree of trust in these companies with both their personal and financial information. This is why the best casinos utilize the most exceptional security measures and other safety features. In addition, casinos are required to have licenses issued to them by the relevant authorities in their respective regions, such as the eCogra and MGA.
- Banking Issues
If a casino makes it difficult for players to withdraw their earnings, a huge victory should be the reason for joy but things may soon go south. We constantly take into consideration the available banking options while assessing casinos. We evaluate the convenience, timeliness, and security of a variety of withdrawal choices.
- Customer Care Service
An online casino that wants to earn its customer’s trust, must prioritize transparency. In the event that players have questions or want assistance, the platforms are required to offer different options through which the players can get across to them. Players typically have a tough time reaching customer service reps or getting their concerns to casinos that are on our list.
How to Identify When a Casino Might Be Headed for the Backlist
Before playing games on any casino site, especially if you’re going to use your real money, it is crucial that you check out reviews and feedback about the platform. Find out how long it takes to release payments, and how long the online casino has been in existence.
if you are uneasy about an online casino after putting in your money, here are some common typical casino frauds that other players have identified.
- Unusually erratic game occurrences raise suspicion
- Not paying genuine winnings
- Deposits without cause are forfeited
- Unaccounted for sluggish withdrawal procedures
- Costs or withdrawal requirements that are not mentioned
- Software with too many bugs
If you find these symptoms, it is a clear indication that there is danger ahead.
- Slow or Failed Payments
Sometimes, it’s possible that the casino has never had trouble paying its customers. Players had their payment requests fulfilled within a few days. However, payments eventually began to take longer. There are increasingly more delays over the course of a few weeks or months. The lag times increased. And the casino just has apologies to offer.
Keep in mind that delayed payment may not necessarily indicate a fraudulent casino. Every casino experiences it once in a while. But when these experiences are recurrent, it indicates that things are going south.
- No Affiliate Pays
Affiliates are independent contractors that do marketing duties for the casino. In exchange for a commission, they do this on their own own.
Sadly, when a shady casino has issues or decides to turn against the light, affiliates are the first ones who are taken advantage of.
Rogue casinos can also defraud partners by altering their terms and conditions so that affiliates aren’t compensated for prior campaigns that were formerly rev-share (when the affiliate receives an ongoing commission for a player they sent to the casino, for the life of the player).
This happened, for instance, when Bwin Casino modified its terms and conditions. In doing so, they reduced the affiliate commissions they had previously pledged to pay. Despite saving hundreds of millions in continuing commissions, they damaged their partners’ confidence.
- No Licensing
The absence of a license is a further indication that a casino is fraudulent. The footer of the majority of websites includes information about their permissions. Additionally, they are connected to the licensing authority. Avoid that specific casino if there are no such licenses or if the one that has been put there is fake.
- Unrealistic Offers or Bonuses
If a casino offers outrageously large matches or bonuses (or both), like $5,000 here and $10,000 there, it is a warning indicator that you should steer clear of them. You’ll see that the majority of deals at legitimate casinos are for $500, $1000, or maybe $2000. A (new) casino that is providing 5 or 10 times raises suspicions.
You’ll see that’s one of the things the casinos on our blacklist have in common if you browse through them. similar to Loco Panda’s 400%, $4,000 deposit bonus.
How to Identify Trusted Online Casinos
Every gaming website that is listed on Online Gambling is subjected to extensive testing and evaluation before being included. Security, banking, software, gameplay, and overall player-friendliness are some of the criteria you can use to evaluate online casinos.
The majority of these casino websites that are on the blacklist are eventually taken down. The challenge here is to prevent them from reemerging in a different guise. Once players become aware of the immoral tactics of casino “groups,” the organizations leave the market and create other sites, even in jurisdictions with more favorable regulatory environments. To avoid falling victim, you may want to carefully conduct your homework at a casino before you play there.